Good news for all vegans — McDonald’s has launched its newest menu item — vegan chicken nuggets!
McDonald’s has launched the McVegan nuggets in select restaurants across Norway.
A spokesperson told Today the nuggets are made with mashed potato, chickpeas, onion, carrots, and corn, then coated in a layer of breadcrumbs and fried until crispy.
This isn’t the first vegan product on the McDonald’s menu.
Would you try it?
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: 13 BAY AREA PARENTS CHARGED
- FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM SPEAKS AFTER DEATH ROW EXECUTIONS HALTED
- MOSQUE SHOOTER ID’D AS WHITE SUPREMACIST ANGRY AT IMMIGRANTS
- BRIDE FINDS HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM HER LATE MOTHER ON WEDDING HEELS
- PD: TEEN KILLS GIRLFRIEND’S PUPPY AFTER SHE DIDN’T COME HOME ON TIME