A Tennessee recycling facility went up in flames Wednesday prompting evacuations.
Knoxville firefighters went door to door to get people out of about 65 homes.
They were put on a bus and taken to a youth center.
The black smoke is a cause for concern.
Burning materials like rubber and plastic released toxic chemicals into the air.
The county health department is monitoring the air quality but has not issued an alert.
Firefighters are using an excavator to determine the exact location of the fire by digging through piles of trash.
The 25 employees at Loudon Waste and Recycling Center were evacuated and no one was hurt.