Winds shifted to the southwest as high pressure settled southeast of Ohio, becoming gusty at times, introducing more summerlike conditions this weekend. A patch of mid-level clouds moved through and will dissipate overnight, leaving us with mainly clear skies and milder temperatures overnight.
Even warmer weather will make it feel like true summer Sunday through Tuesday. Highs will push toward 90 degrees, with an uptick in humidity, also meaning warmer nights, with lows in the mid- to upper 60s.
The earliest threat of moisture will not arrive late Tuesday night and Wednesday with a cold front that will trigger scattered showers and storms. The front will have trouble clearing the region, and then return north later in the week, keeping temperatures 5-10 degrees above normal.
- Tonight: Mainly clear, mild. Low 68
- Sunday: Partly cloudy, warmer. High 90
- Monday: Sunny, hot. High 89 (67)
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High 88 (68)
- Wednesday: Mix clouds and sun, scattered storms. High 84 (67)
- Thursday: Mainly sunny. High 85 (65)
- Friday: Partly sunny, few pop-ups p.m. High 87 (66)