COLUMBUS (WCMH) — A man has been indicted on 60 counts in connection to a three-week crime spree across central Ohio.
According to Franklin County Prosecutor Ron O’Brien, Field Nicole Harris, 51, is charged with committing 15 robberies, 14 of those with a gun, between Aug. 16 and Sept. 10.
Among the charges Harris is facing are aggravated robbery and robbery, with most of those carrying a firearms specification; kidnapping; robbery; receiving stolen property; and having weapons while under disability.
According to the grand jury indictment, Harris is charged in the following incidents:
- Aug. 16: BP/Duchess Shoppe/6241 S. Sunbury Road
- Aug. 26: Shell/Truenorth/1195 Morse Road
- Aug. 27: BP/7141 N. High Street
- Aug. 27:Get Go Gas/2845 N. High Street
- Aug. 28: Get Go Gas/1020 Hill Road N.
- Aug. 28: Boost Mobile/4378 Cleveland Avenue
- Aug. 29: Turkey Hill/1953 Morse Road
- Aug. 30: BP/1347 Olentangy River Road
- Sept. 3: Flowerama/1600 Morse Road
- Sept. 4: BP/1925 Polaris Parkway
- Sept. 4: Petco/565 State Street
- Sept. 7: Speedway/376 Agler Road
- Sept. 7: Flowerama/6311 E. Main Street
- Sept. 10: Walgreens/3093 Cleveland Avenue
- Sept. 10: Advanced Auto Parts/2825 Silver Drive
O’Brien said the above incidents occurred in Franklin, Fairfield, and Delaware counties.
The indictment states that Harris allegedly used a similar modus operandi during the robberies, which consisted of driving a silver vehicle with tinted windows, wearing similar clothes and shoes, carrying a silver handgun in his left hand, and approaching cash registers with small items to get the cashier to open the drwwer.
Harris was previously convicted in 1998 in Richland County and 2012 in Cuyahoga County, O’Brien said.