COLUMBUS (WCMH) — The Ohio Senate Tuesday released a list of proposed changes to the transportation budget bill.
Proposed changes include:
- Removes provisions of the bill relating to low-speed scooters
- Reduces proposed feed for electric and hybrid vehicles
- Changes the deputy registrar laminating fee to an office supply fee
- Removes expanded authority for ODOT to establish variable speed limits
- Removes proposed $5 license tax increase
The Senate has not yet addressed the issue of the gas tax. Governor DeWine asked for an 18 cent per gallon increase. The bill passed by the House decreased that to 10.7 cents.
Check out the full list of changes below: