COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) — NBC4 posted big wins to start the year. NBC4 was the No. 1-rated station in multiple broadcasts across the central Ohio market in the recently released January Nielsen and Comscore surveys.
NBC4/WCMH-TV is ranked #1 in these programs:
- #1 Morning News
- #1 4 a.m.: NBC4 Today (*Nielsen: Households, P25-54, P35-64, M25-54, M25-64, M35-64)
- #1 5 a.m.-9 a.m.: NBC4 Today/NBC Today Show (*Nielsen: P25-54, P35-64, F25-64, F35-64, M25-54)
- #1 at 7 a.m.: NBC Today Show (*Nielsen: Households, P18-49, P25-54, P25-64, F25-54, F25-64, M25-54, M25-64)
- #1 at 3 p.m.: Dateline (*Nielsen & **Comscore: Households)
- #1 at 4 p.m.: NBC4 First at 4 (**Comscore: Households)
- #1 at 5 p.m.: NBC4 at 5 (*Nielsen: M25-54)
- #1 at 6 p.m.: NBC4 at 6 (*Nielsen: P25-64, P35-64, F25-64, M25-54, M25-64)
- #1 at 6:30 p.m.: NBC Nightly News (*Nielsen: P18-49, P25-54, P25-64, F25-64, M25-54, M25-64)
- #1 Local Newscast at 7 p.m.: NBC4 at 7 (*Nielsen: P18-49, P25-54, P25-64, P35-64, M25-54, M25-64)
- #1 at 11 p.m.: NBC4 at 11 (*Nielsen: F25-54)
“We are extremely proud of our January results and very appreciative of our viewers and advertisers,” said NBC4 Vice President and General Manager Ken Freedman. “We continue to be ‘Local 4 You’ every day for Central Ohio viewers and are committed to being Central Ohio’s number one source for news, weather, traffic, and sports on-air and all our digital platforms.”
*Nielsen survey was conducted 01/05/23- 02/01/23 focusing on Households, P18-49, P25-54, P25-64, F25-54, F25-64, M25-54, M25-64 and P35-64.
**Comscore survey was conducted 01/05/23- 02/01/23 focusing on Households in the Columbus DMA.
About Nexstar Media Group, Inc.
Nexstar Media Group is a leading diversified media company that leverages localism to bring new services and value to consumers and advertisers through its traditional media, digital and mobile media platforms. Nexstar owns, operates, programs or provides sales and other services to 200 television stations and related digital multicast signals reaching 116 markets or approximately 68% of all U.S. television households. Nexstar’s portfolio includes primary affiliates of NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, MyNetworkTV and The CW. Nexstar’s community portal websites offer additional hyper-local content and verticals for consumers and advertisers, allowing audiences to choose where, when and how they access content while creating new revenue opportunities. For more information please visit www.nexstar.tv.