Firefighters escape before chimney, ceiling collapse during Franklinton house fire

Local News
Franklinton fire_1555251148289.jpg.jpg

Columbus firefighters escaped a Franklinton house fire on Sunday morning before the chimney and ceiling collapsed.

The blaze was reported at about 3 a.m. at 79 Rodgers Ave. 

Nobody was inside the home at the time of the fire, but firefighters were pulled out of the house when the chimney started to collapse onto the building.

The chimney collapsed causing the ceiling to collapse into the house. 

No injuries have been reported and as of 6:30 a.m. crews were still at the scene.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Interactive Radar

STORY TOOLS

Trending on NBC4i.com

Today's Central OH Forecast

More Forecast

Don't Miss

Alexa

Storm Team 4 on Alexa

W3Schools