COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) — From the Wonderbus Music & Arts Festival and WAG! Fest to Barry Manilow at Nationwide Arena and the Barbie Truck Dreamhouse Living Tour at Easton, here are things to see and do this weekend in central Ohio.
Huntington Park Thursday through Sunday
- The Columbus Clippers face the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp in a six-game series.
The Lawn at CAS Friday through Sunday
- Grammy and Billboard Music Award-winning Pitbull will kick off the festivities on Friday, followed by Demi Lovato on Saturday and CAAMP on Sunday.
Nationwide Arena at 7 p.m. on Friday
- The Grammy, Tony and Emmy award winning singer is performing in Columbus as part of his summer arena tour.
Darby Bend Lakes Area of Prairie Oaks Metro Park from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday
- The festival is expected to draw thousands of dogs and dog lovers and feature dozens of activities, fun demonstrations, and more than 80 vendors. There will be trails for walks, a lake for dogs to swim in, and an ice castle to cool off in.
Easton Town Center from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday
- The 2023 Barbie Truck Dreamhouse Living Tour is heading to Columbus with all-new exclusive merchandise on the heels of the 60th Anniversary of Barbie moving into her very first Dreamhouse.
Lower.com Field at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday
- The Columbus Crew faces Toronto FC.
Nationwide Arena at 7 p.m. on Saturday
- Lil Baby is performing in Columbus with special guests GloRilla and Rylo Rodriguez as part of the “It’s Only Us Tour.”
Genoa Park from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and noon to 6 p.m. Sunday
- The festival celebrating hot sauces and tongue-tingling snacks is returning this weekend in Columbus, with a lineup of fiery food vendors, local makers and competitions.
- Central Ohio is home to numerous farmers’ markets throughout the summer, offering locally grown produce, art, clothing and more.
- This summer is packed with central Ohio’s favorite festivals, along with numerous star-studded concerts in the city’s biggest venues.
- County fair season continues this weekend in central Ohio with the Athens, Ross, Hartford Independent and Muskinghum county fairs.
For more events, view NBC4’s community calendar.