We will have a break from the torrential downpours today, after a weak cold front slipped south into Kentucky A bubble of high pressure extends over the Great Lakes, pushing drier air into Ohio from the north. We’ll see a good amount of sunshine and high clouds, with a warm and moderately humid afternoon in the mid-80s.
A cold front will bring more rain and storms Friday afternoon, with the potential for another round of heavy rain, followed by cooler and much less humid weather this weekend, as high pressure builds eastward across the region. Showers will return later on Tuesday.
- Thursday: Partly sunny, warm. High 86
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, stray shower. Low 66
- Friday: Mostly cloudy, humid, showers, storms. High 85
- Saturday: Morning shower, clearing p.m. High 83 (68)
- Sunday: Sunny, seasonal. High 84 (59)
- Monday: Sunny, warm. High 88 (62)
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy, showers, storms. High 87 (68)