PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WFLA) — A Pittsburgh women’s hospital celebrated World Kindness Day by welcoming Mrs. Rogers into their neighborhood and surprising her with babies dressed up like her late husband, Mr. Rogers.
UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital says the adorable cardigans and booties in the pictures were hand-crafted by their nurse Caitlin Pechin.
Fred Rogers launched “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” in Pittsburgh in 1966.
- I-270 closed near Refugee Road due to police situation
- Bright weekend, with warming temps, rain showers back in forecast
- A young father’s murder uncovers deep secrets on ‘Dateline’
- Meth, handgun seized during traffic stop at Kroger in Nelsonville
- The Hive brings games and food to Nelsonville’s kids during COVID-19