PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WFLA) — A Pittsburgh women’s hospital celebrated World Kindness Day by welcoming Mrs. Rogers into their neighborhood and surprising her with babies dressed up like her late husband, Mr. Rogers.
UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital says the adorable cardigans and booties in the pictures were hand-crafted by their nurse Caitlin Pechin.
Fred Rogers launched “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” in Pittsburgh in 1966.
- Cloudy mild holiday, cooler weekend
- OSU students isolate for Thanksgiving
- Columbus Crew releases latest COVID-19 testing: 4 new cases confirmed
- Traveling nurse gets shocking diagnosis while helping with coronavirus efforts in North Dakota
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments