Mainly sunny skies under a broad area of high pressure will continue through Thursday, with seasonally warm temperatures in the mid-80s. The humidity has been in the pleasant range but will gradually increase.
A weak cold front will cross the state early Friday, triggering a few stray showers or storms into the afternoon. Behind the front, the air will become a little less humid, paving the way for a nice late August weekend with mainly sunny skies.
High pressure will build across the Great Lakes to the Northeast this weekend, bringing mostly sunny skies and warm temperatures, with increasing humidity on Sunday. The next chance for showers and storms will arrive on Monday and Tuesday with a cold front.
- Tonight: Mainly clear, light fog late. Low 63
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, warmer. High 86
- Friday: Partly cloudy, shower possible. High 86 (66)
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. High 86 (65)
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. High 88 (66)
- Monday: Partly sunny, pop-up storms. High 87 (70)
- Tuesday: Partly sunny, shower. High 85 (71)