Clouds will build ahead of a small clipper-type system that will bring scattered light rain showers tonight. Temperatures topped out near 50, and fall back to the upper 30s at daybreak under cloudy skies.
The clouds will linger Sunday, but some sunshine should return by the end of the day, as high pressure arrives. Highs will edge into the low 50s. Clouds will increase Sunday night, with a few showers toward morning ahead of a warm front.
The next fast-moving system will move across Ohio Monday and bring off-and-on light showers. Little temperature change is expected, as afternoon readings again only reach the low 50s with gray skies.
A separate storm system moving through the Southern states will trigger showers Tuesday afternoon through Wednesday. Southerly winds will boost temperatures back into the 60s. A cold front will cross the state early Thursday, with showers ending, followed by cooler temperatures late in the week into the weekend
- Tonight: Showers develop, cooler late. Low 37
- Sunday: Mostly cloudy, some clearing pm. High 52
- Monday: Light rain at times, cloudy. High 52 (38)
- Tuesday: Cloudy, showers p.m. High 63 (41)
- Wednesday: Mostly cloudy, milder, showers. High 68 (50)
- Thursday: Some sun, brief shower. High 60 (45)
- Friday: Cloudy, cooler, showers. High 47 (38)