Clouds moved in after a chilly start that brought our first frost in the colder rural areas Wednesday morning.
An area of high pressure will push against clouds arriving from the east, surrounding a large coastal storm, with more sunshine in southwest Ohio and cloudier conditions farther east and a few peeks of sun. Temperatures will top out in the mid-50s.
The weather will remain dry until a wet weather system approaches later in the day Thursday. Clouds will increase during the day, with showers arriving in the evening.
Temperatures will remain rather chilly. briefly reaching the mid-60s Thursday. Persistent clouds and wet conditions will impact trick-or-treating over the southwest half of central Ohio Thursday evening, with sprinkles moving into the Columbus area by sunset.
With low pressure spinning over the Ohio Valley Friday and early Saturday will keep conditions wet and unsettled, before shifting east on Sunday, with some clearing.
- Wednesday: Mostly cloudy, chilly. High 55
- Tonight: Partly cloudy. Low 48
- Thursday: Cloudy increase, evening showers. High 64
- Friday: Some showers, cool. High 55 (52)
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy, sprinkles. High 56 (49)
- Sunday: Some sun, cool. High 60 (46)
- Monday: Mostly sunny. High 56 (42)
- Tuesday: Clouds increase. High 55 (41)