COLUMBUS (WCMH) — The Columbus Division of Police will be hosting five community meetings to discuss how neighborhoods and officers can continue to work together.
Columbus Police Chief Kim Jacobs designed the meetings to open a conversation about what’s happening in neighborhoods and how communities can work together with police.
The meetings will be held at the following locations:
- Monday, July 25, 2016 Gillie Recreation Center 2100 Morse Centre Rd. Columbus, OH 43229
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 Linden Community Recreation 1254 Briarwood Ave. Columbus, OH 43211
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016 Glenwood Community Rec. Center 1888 Fairmont Ave. Columbus, OH 43223
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016 Barnett Community Center 1184 Barnett Rd. Columbus, OH 43227
- Thursday, November 17, 2016 Driving Park Community Rec. Center 1100 Rhoads Ave. Columbus, OH 43206
Each meeting will be held from 6pm to 8pm.