A cold front swept through Ohio, with mostly sunny skies and breezy conditions. Skies will be moonlit tonight nearing the full Beaver Moon early Tuesday.
Morning readings will be cooler, in the mid-40s. A northeasterly flow of seasonally crisp, dry air around high pressure will keep the weather very pleasant, with afternoon highs in the upper 50s to mid-60s and mostly sunny skies through midweek.
Afternoon temperatures will warm back to the low 70s on Thursday, as winds shift to the southwest ahead of a cold front that will cross the state Friday, with a few showers early.
Much colder air will arrive next weekend, with gusty winds and high temperatures in the 40s.
- Tonight: Clear (moonlit) sky, cooler. Low 48
- Monday: Sunny. High 62
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High 58 (40)
- Wednesday: Sunny. High 66 (37)
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, windy, warmer. High 70 (46)
- Friday: Showers early, mostly cloudy, breezy. High 65 (52)
- Saturday: Partly cloudy, brisk, colder. High: 43 (35)