Thanks to a transformational $50 million gift from Big Lots and their Foundation, Nationwide Children’s Hospital is constructing America’s largest behavioral health treatment and research center just for children and adolescents.
The Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion is America’s largest behavioral health treatment and research center just for children and adolescents.
- Nine stories at completion
- Outpatient Programs
- Critical Assessment and Treatment – Outpatient Crisis Clinic
- Mood & Anxiety
- Family Based Intensive Treatment
- General Psychiatry
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Ramping up to 48 inpatient beds, with capacity for more in the future. The inpatient psychiatry units will focus on:
- Youth with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- 16-bed Youth Crisis Stabilization Unit
- Psychiatric Crisis Center with 10-bed Extended Observation Suite
- Ronald McDonald Family Room
- Rooftop Outdoor Play Deck
- Sanctuary and Quiet Spaces
- Teaching and conference space for training the next generation of mental health experts and room for collaboration with community partners
CLICK HERE to learn more.
This content, in partnership with NBC4, is sponsored by Nationwide Children’s Hospital