COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH)– Wedding venues and banquet halls in Ohio can reopen for business as long as they follow social distancing protocol similar to those in restaurants.
Lt. Governor Jon Husted says beginning June 1, those facilities can resume business with the following restrictions:
- 6 feet between tables
- no congregating
- crowd sizes limited to 300 people
Coronavirus in Ohio resources:
- NEW: Gov DeWine announces Dr. Amy Acton has signed new health orders
- Ohio K-12 schools closed for the remainder of the academic year
- Latest news, live updates on coronavirus in Ohio
- Should I get tested for COVID-19?
- In This Together: Heartwarming news
- Give or get help in Ohio
- Subscribe to daily newsletter
- Download the NBC4 app