Coronavirus in Ohio resources:
- NEW: Gov DeWine announces Dr. Amy Acton has signed new health orders
- Ohio K-12 schools closed for the remainder of the academic year
- Latest news, live updates on coronavirus in Ohio
- Should I get tested for COVID-19?
- In This Together: Heartwarming news
- Give or get help in Ohio
- Subscribe to daily newsletter
- Download the NBC4 app
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) — Director of the Ohio Department of Health Dr. Amy Acton and Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose will hold a press conference at approximately 2 p.m. Monday to announce additional precautions being implemented in order to enhance the safety of voters on Ohio’s primary election Tuesday. There are 50 cases of coronavirus confirmed in Ohio.
Last week LaRose announced polling locations inside senior citizen living and nursing facilities would be relocated due to the COVID19 pandemic.
You can watch the press conference live on all of our streaming platforms.