COLUMBUS, Ohio (NEXSTAR) –Wednesday evening, this station hosted an hour-long special called ‘Coronavirus in Ohio.’
During the special, Ohio Governor Mike DeWine and Ohio Department of Health director Dr. Amy Acton answered many of your questions surrounding COVID-19 coronavirus. You can watch a replay in the video above.
Anyone with questions on coronavirus is urged to call the ODH Coronavirus Hotline at 1-833-4ASKODH (427-5634).
Coronavirus in Ohio resources:
- NEW: Gov DeWine announces Dr. Amy Acton has signed new health orders
- Ohio K-12 schools closed for the remainder of the academic year
- Latest news, live updates on coronavirus in Ohio
- Should I get tested for COVID-19?
- In This Together: Heartwarming news
- Give or get help in Ohio
- Subscribe to daily newsletter
- Download the NBC4 app