Gasoline Fumes Catch Fire, Burning Man In East Side Garage - WCMH: News, Weather, and Sports for Columbus, Ohio

Gasoline Fumes Catch Fire, Burning Man In East Side Garage

Posted: Updated:
COLUMBUS, Ohio -

A Columbus man was burned his clothes caught fire while he was pouring gasoline in his garage Friday afternoon.

Columbus medic personnel were called to a garage on Ohio Avenue on a report of a person burned Friday afternoon.

According to officials on scene, the man was pouring gasoline when the fumes caught fire from a burning kerosene heater nearby.

The injured man has been taken to the Wexner Medical Center at The Ohio State University.

No other information was immediately available.

Powered by WorldNow

3165 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43202

Telephone: 614.263.4444
Fax: 614.263.0166
Email: stories@nbc4i.com

NBC4 BBB Business Review
Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.