Q: How can I get a copy of a story I saw on NBC4?
A: Unfortunately, NBC4 station policy does not allow us to make copies for viewers of tapes or transcripts. Columbus News Clips tapes our newscasts and can provide tapes on request by viewers for private, personal use only. Visit their Web site, or contact them at:
Columbus News Clips
5960 Hildenboro Dr.
Dublin, Ohio 43017
888-283-8138 (Toll Free)
Q: What is the phone number For the NBC4 Weather Time and Temperature?
A: Call 614-281-8211.
Q: I can't find a story I saw on your newscast.
A: We don't put all of our stories on our Web site. If it's there, we'll help you find it. If not, we're always glad to e-mail you the information. Please tell us on which newscast you saw the information and which reporter or anchor delivered the story. E-mail us your question. We can't always reply, but we'll do our very best.
Q: How can I get an NBC4 personality to speak to my civic, church or school group or host an event?
A: Due to the large number of requests we receive, NBC4 will only consider requests that meet the following criteria and that provide all the details listed below. To request an NBC4 personality for an appearance at your event, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Criteria for NBC4 personality requests:
1. Request must be received eight weeks minimum in advance of the requested appearance date.
2. Appearance must be for an event that is civic or school based and/or is for an event that benefits a non-profit organization.
3. If requesting a Storm Team 4 meteorologist the class must be 4th grade or older and be a minimum of 30 children – you can group classes together
4. A non-school event must have a minimum attendance of fifty people
5. Per company policy, NBC4 employees are prohibited from accepting payment for the appearance by the event
6. NBC4 personalities make appearances during their personal time so please keep their required time to two hours or less.
7. Requests will be handled in the order of their receipt and NBC4 will provide will respond within 10 working days, providing all required information has been submitted.
Include all of the following information in your email:
1. Name of the event
2. Brief description of the event
3. Name of benefiting charity, if applicable
4. Estimated number of attendees
5. Day, date and time of the entire event
6, Location and address of the event
7. Start and end time of the NBC4 personality's appearance
8. What do you want the NBC4 personality to do at the event -- emcee, speak, other? Provide as much detail as possible.
9. Primary contact's name, daytime phone number and email address
10. Provide any other details that you think are important for us to know
Q: How do I schedule a tour of NBC4?
A. To schedule a tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your group: age, group size. Tours are available on Wednesday afternoons at 2pm or 3pm as schedule permits.
No tours are scheduled during the months of February, May, July and November. Tours are for 4th grade or older students. Maximum number allowed on the tour is 15, including chaperones. Tours are subject to cancellation, day of the tour, due to breaking news or weather.
3165 Olentangy River Road
Can't find something?
For problems with the FCC Public File, contact Kathy Lawson • Media General Terms and Conditions of Use •
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.