BRASELTON, GA (WCMH) -- Police said a man died when another man sucker punched him during an argument.
"I have lost my son," Alex Roshan said WGCL about his son, Clint Ali's death.
Braselton police said David Digiacomo, 40, punched Ali, 34, in the head and neck at a bar for allegedly threatening his friend.
According to police, Digiacomo stood over Ali and talked bad about him after the punch.
"Life is too short I want everybody to understand that just when i though oh I got a lot of time to spend more time with him don't take anything for granted life is too short. I wish I would have done a lot of things differently," Roshan told WGCL.
Digiacomo is now facing murder charges and being held in a Barrow County detention center.
- Authorities investigating after body found at Crawford County Landfill
- Ohio business under investigation for massive food stamp fraud
- One killed, two injured in Delaware County crash
- Ohio employers to get back $1.5 billion from Bureau of Workers Comp
- Grove City police looking for missing 14-year-old boy
- Mayor Ginther discusses progress on neighborhood safety strategy
- Olentangy Orange holds signing day to honor students joining military
- New Bikers stop traffic to help woman cross busy road
- New Hair loss condition doesn't stop beauty queen second grader
- Updated Judge deals big setback to Pres. Trump on 'Dreamers' program